- Department of Education
- Department of Health Care Services
- California School-Based Health Alliance
- California School Nurses Organization
- Los Angeles Unified School District
- Teachers for Healthy Kids
- The Opportunity Institute
Joined the collaborative: July 2016
This case study provides an overview of trauma-informed schools and highlights California’s approaches for supporting safe and supportive learning environments by increasing access to trauma-informed services and supports in schools.
Guide on navigating the complex interactions of HIPAA and FERPA in school health programs, including school health centers, school-based mental health programs, school nursing services, and other types of health services delivered on school campuses.
This brief describes the federal policy change and recommends implementation steps that would maximize the potential for schools to play a strong role in transforming health care delivery.