- Department of Education
- Department of Health Care Services
- California School-Based Health Alliance
- California School Nurses Organization
- Los Angeles Unified School District
- Teachers for Healthy Kids
- The Opportunity Institute
Joined the collaborative: July 2016
This case study provides an overview of trauma-informed schools and highlights California’s approaches for supporting safe and supportive learning environments by increasing access to trauma-informed services and supports in schools.
The California School-Based Health Alliance produced this resource guide on navigating the complex interactions of HIPAA and FERPA in school health programs, including school health centers, school-based mental health programs, school nursing services, and other types of health services delivered on school campuses.