Presentation slides from a June 6 webinar on the newly published school Medicaid guidance are now available online.
Featuring CMS Administrator Dan Tsai and OSERS Director Katy Neas, the webinar was co-sponsored by Healthy Schools Campaign, AASA and the National Alliance for Medicaid in Education (NAME).
The webinar covered:
● Policy shifts in the new school-based services Medicaid guidance
● Complementary policy changes at the U.S. Department of Education to expand school-based Medicaid reimbursement
● How the new guidance will reduce the administrative burden on districts and states
● Steps and supports available to states to expand and strengthen their school-based Medicaid programs
● How AASA, NAME and HSC can support state and district implementation efforts