State team members in the HSPF Learning Collaborative meet each year in Washington, D.C., to discuss progress and issues affecting school Medicaid programs, and to hear from state and federal experts. Meetings have been held virtually since the pandemic. The next meeting is scheduled for May 2022.
Click on a year to learn about topics and speakers and to view program presentations.
Past speakers include:
- Jerome Adams, former U.S. Surgeon General
- Bechara Choucair, White House vaccinations coordinator
- Kathleen Ethier, director of CDC’s Division of Adolescent and School Health
- Holly Hunt, chief of the CDC’s School Health Branch
- John King, former U.S. Secretary of Education